Primary Care Physician
Premier Medical Associates
Ocala, Lady Lake, Orlando The Villages & Kissimmee, Florida.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
This position offers a schedule of 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday in an Outpatient Clinic with one weekend day per month in the clinic.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Day-to-day responsibilities of seeing patients and responding accordingly.
• 20 Locations
• Analyzes records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose the medical condition of patient.
• Prescribes or administers treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
• Monitors patients’ conditions and progress and re-evaluates treatments as necessary.
• Maintains strict patient confidentiality in compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA).
• Refers patients to specialty physicians and outside practices in conjunction with patient diagnosis.
• Oversees preventative medical programs for patients as needed.
• Meets with and discusses the development of new pharmaceutical products with sales representatives.
• Manages patients’ records using the Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system.
• Maintains a portfolio of continuing professional development activities.
• May have to supervise a Physician’s Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) from time to time.
Paid time off
Click the button below to email your CV and cover letter.
Your content has been submitted